Spring 2017 final semester grades on Blackboard now represent the letter grade I’ll officially give you in the course. As mentioned during the final exam period, THANK YOU for an excellent semester!! You are hard workers and I enjoyed seeing your writing and analytical skills improve over the last few months. I wish you all a relaxing summer and a future filled with academic, professional, and personal accomplishment 🙂
Please note the following:
- Your FINAL GRADE is your RUNNING GRADE with any necessary reductions for absences (see the policy on my syllabus). If you have grading questions or concern, email or message me by noon Monday, May 15.
- Please note that IVCC only has A, B, C, D, and F as final grades, so you will receive an A in the course for any percentage from 90-100; you will receive a B in the course for any percentage from 80-89 and so on. I officially give you a letter, not a percentage.
- If you have any questions or concerns about grades, please notify me on or before Monday, May 15 at noon so I have time to make any necessary changes before “officially” entering grades to WebAdvisor. If you contact me with grade concerns or mistakes after Monday at noon, I will still be able to change a grade “in the system” (assuming the concern is valid and not too late after the end of the semester) but it will take some time, which occasionally slows transfers to 4-year institutions or enrollment in spring/future classes.
- I plan to officially post grades to WebAdvisor the morning of Tues., May 16. You should be able to view them “in the system” within 24-28 hours of that time.
- Here’s how you can view your final grades for this and previous/future IVCC classes by logging into WebAdvisor.