When researching from a home for computer or one that is not using IVCC’s wifi while on campus, you’ll need to “log in” before you can access the library’s research databases. Here’s the process:
- pull up the IVCC library homepage
- click on the database in which you’d like to research
- it’ll redirect you to a log in screen, you’ll enter 24611 + your student number + 01, and then enter your last name.
- you will then have access to research
- log in again if your computer remains idle for a long period of time or you navigate away from the library page