Next time we meet is our final exam period at 11:00-1:30 p.m. on Tues. May 9 in the Fireplace Lounge, B214. You’re welcome to bring food or drinks to share. Once again, here is the printable Final Portfolio and Showcase assignment sheet, and here’s a link to the assignment folder on Blackboard (it’ll prompt you to log in). And in case it helps, here’s a link to the Monster Group assessment and one to the workshop reflection folder.
I’ve also included a checklist, of sorts, for what is due and expected for next week’s showcase:
- Post any reflections you have yet to finish (Monster group or workshop).
- Tues. May 9 in the Fireplace Lounge, B214 from 11:00-1:30 p.m.
- Have an introduction for the person that goes after you in the showcase order.
- Be prepared with a proofread portfolio that follows option 1 or option 2 (see the assignment sheet if you’re confused).
- Your portfolio will also include a 100-300 word third-person bio and a one-page response about writing, your writing process, or your experience in this class.
- Graded portfolios will be outside my office door the first few weeks of the fall 2017 semester; if you’re not going to be around, let me know and I’ll have it available outside my office between May 11 through May 20.
Please don’t forget that you will write a brief introduction for the person that follows you in the showcase. Mention some of the pieces you remember and some of that person’s strengths as a writer/human being. Be nice. Make it at least 6-8 sentences so the person feels loved. Jacob W. you will write your introduction for Rebekah.