While making the final revisions to and proofreading your Fiction Essay, be sure to check for the following:
- Signal phrases attached to all quotes.
- Quote sandwiches in body paragraphs.
- Minimum of 3 quotes from primary source (short story) in essay body.
- Minimum of 2 quotes from secondary source (library article) in essay body.
- Two vocab terms used twice each.
- Underline your vocab term.
- “Title of Story/Article” in quotation marks.
- Title of Journal or Database italicized.
- Hanging tab indent on alphabetized Works Cited page.